Monday, February 24, 2014

Working through hurdles

I apologize for taking an unintended break from my blog I have been focusing on several areas of my life that I have set goals for, but also have had a few other things that have popped up this month.

  • I have announced my candidacy for Vice President of the Des Moines Education Association.
  • We have been working on vacation plans for this summer with our family.  We are going to be going to Yellowstone. 
  • Our internet service stopped working and we are in the process of getting it back up and running by the end of the week.  
Some of these things have been welcomed while others have created some headaches, but still moving forward on trying to accomplish my goals.  Once my internet service is back on I promise to do a better job with my blog the rest of 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment